Everything posted by Dentalfloss
-
It's Joe's 9 months today ;)
Way to go!
-
Leanna Has Two Beautiful Years
That's awesome! Congrats!
-
Hello
Welcome and congrats on 2 weeks.
-
Rez has 10 months
AWESOME! keep rocking it!
-
SanDar 1 month!
WooHoo! happy 1 month! see you at 2 months!
-
Hi all
happy to see you too. I missed my quit twin ;)
-
Sooo grateful i found this!
Welcome.
-
3 months for footballmom...?!
Congrats! Happy 3 months!!!
-
Congratulations Nay Nay!
You rock! Happy 3 months.
-
Old habits die hard....
They are hard to break. If it makes you feel any better, I still occasionally reach in my pocket for a lighter when I am sitting down for breaktime at work. I laugh and move on. Its not just cigarette habits that cause absent minded reactions either. We recently, like 2 months ago, got a new entry method at work and i still find myself trying to use the old method even though its not there anymore. I was laughing about it and a coworker admitted to doing the same thing.
-
Hi all
I can see where that can cause some confusion. lol Makes me wonder what thoughts were going through your head.
-
Hi all
Some of you know me and some don't. I am a 35 year old woman and was a PAD smoker for over 20 years. I quit 37 days ago by using Chantix.