Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sarah

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarah

  1. of course! ;)
  2. Have you tried strawberries with black pepper and balsamic vinegar? Really good!
  3. Congratulations!
  4. Ooooooohhh yeah... I mean nope!
  5. Hugs for (((((Tracey)))))
  6. Sarah posted a topic in Celebrations!
    Oh happy days!
  7. The thing is I still feel like the new kid in class but I've been here 6 weeks now! Amazing!
  8. I don't have a quit buddy so I just broadcast! Sorry :s
  9. Definitely got out of bed the right side today! I had a shower, hardly wearing any makeup but my skin, my skin is amazing! Put on a dress that I'm sure never looked this good, had a bowl of cereal (with summer fruits) that was just yummy! OK. It is raining. That sucks. But I'm brilliant today! Bring it on!
  10. Sarah replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    I don't think I've ever toasted marshmallows When was the last time you heard about an activity that you thought you should try!?
  11. [1] Rubs[2] Genitals [3] Fun ?! ;)
  12. Cool! Gorgeous wife and son too! Xxx
  13. Online shopping generally! I love getting big parcels through the post!
  14. Does anyone else find it strange but brilliant when you find yourself congratulating people on quits shorter than your own! I'm not trying to pat myself on the back or make other people feel bad, but it makes you realise you aren't right at the beginning of your road.
  15. Well done! Xxx
  16. Sarah replied to Colleen's topic in Socializing
    Wearing new shoes today, they look awesome and don't hurt!
  17. Sarah replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Helped a stranger off the streets as in getting a homeless person homed? Never, directly. If you're asking about giving directions I actually volunteer myself when I see people frowning at maps! I like helping people! When was the last time you held a door for someone who then took hours to actually get to the door and then didn't thank you for holding it..... Like I did this morning grrrr!
  18. I have nothing on that. I had a dickhead cheating boyfriend who got a bit drunk and 'pushy'. Since my split up and quit and thanks to people on this board I really feel I'm a better person than I was. Feeling positive and looking forward to my next chapter. Just not rushing to turn the page just yet.
  19. Until I read this I hadn't really considered it. But my mum came over this weekend and I didn't have to shake and vac the whole flat and sofa, didn't have to clean up ash trays or fill the place with air freshener. So I guess that's pretty cool.
  20. I don't like rain. I like it sunny. I live in the wrong country I think. Its always raining here. But........ I'm not standing out in the rain huddled under an overhanging roof trying to get a cigarette lit. So I guess its not so bad. But I still prefer it sunny. :) Xxx
  21. My weight
  22. Sarah replied to Colleen's topic in Games
    Last night. When was the last time you ate ice cream off somebody else?!
  23. Sarah replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Its 11:23 here and looking forward to getting home. As I was leaving the house a big package from debenhams (clothing shop) arrived so going to have a try on session this evening! I just have to make sure I send about half of what I've ordered otherwise I might have to stop eating for a couple of weeks!
  24. Sarah replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    Purrrfection!
  25. Sarah replied to Sarah's topic in Socializing
    If you're not smoking you're beautiful. So there!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.