Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sarah

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sarah

  1. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14 06:47am
  2. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  3. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  4. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  5. Its quite amazing and a bit bizarre. Not only a year without cigarettes but also a year without physical abuse. Kinda scary to think what I was enduring this time last year and probably around this time that I thought enough is enough. I didn't think I'd ever make it this far. Thank you to everyone here, you're all wonderful people! I genuinely have my life to thank you for.
  6. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  7. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10, afternoon!
  8. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  9. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 just get some lifesize cardboard cut outs of the cast of star trek and put them around your room an ex boyfriend had this lady in his room!
  10. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8 nah, more the merrier!
  11. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -8
  12. I pretty much cried it out!
  13. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6, multiple cameras and tripods and a cameraman/woman
  14. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 locks bakon, locks
  15. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 use chains
  16. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6, you need to adjust your technique
  17. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -six not sex
  18. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 ment
  19. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  20. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  21. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6 :D
  22. Sarah replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  23. Clichéd as it is, I want to be happy, genuinely, honestly and deeply, from my head to my toes. Everything else is gravy! And if I can help other people on the way that would be awesome.
  24. Yup, nearly there! :D
  25. I find it amazing how much bakon posts on here!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.