Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Journey

Featured Replies

quitting smoking is a Journey

 

 

and another short about addiction

Here called, Nuggets.

 

Cool.

One is too many and a thousand is not enough.

  • 2 months later...
  • Author

These little vids helped me.

 

When I first quit, I really wanted to know how long this was going to take.

I didn't understand about addiction but, 

as time went on....as time goes on

I understand more about the journey

and as long as I stand strong with NOPE,

I need never be a junkie again.

 

So, please.  you beautiful smoke free creatures, have patience and determination.

You will be rewarded with a myriad of delights.

  • 6 months later...

EVERY time I see the nuggets one... it reminds me never to go to that place again.

  • 2 months later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.