May 26, 20179 yr You always make sure we get to celebrate with folks on their special dates.. Keeping check of all these important times is no easy task The Quit Train runs along the track alot smoother because you take the time to do this.. I would like to say Massive thank you..and love it your here...
May 26, 20179 yr Ah shucks guys :thank_you2: ..... thanks but it's my pleasure to do what I can. We all like to recognize each other's milestones along the way of our common journey. It also helps the newbies see what others have accomplished as they are struggling in the early days. I just wish I didn't screw up from time to time by missing people :( Still a work in progress so it will get there eventually :)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.