Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I are a bad of chips

Featured Replies

... Want chocolat too. No good.

What is that with us women... I cut back sugar I CRAVE snacks whole I should be eating gluten free porky how did you loose... Your pork?

  • Author

I am a deli sandwich

 

 

Sorry my smarthpone mixes up words ROFL whahahaha yeah, curves are ok, better then skinny though.

Sarge lost a total of 64 pounds (confession: he's gained 14 back) ... and as far as he's concerned the truth is: you've gotta be hungry for a while.

 

Could never manage to lose a single pound without being hungry.

 

Just learn to ignore it and be slightly uncomfortable for a while. Kinda like quitting. Embrace The Suck and drive on ...

 

 

 

 

Easy Peasy

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.