Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tobacco & Smoking Documentaries

Featured Replies

I can’t really describe how I feel really I’ve had one piece of gum at 130 and I haven’t had  any since  and feel all on edge it was like this when i needed  to smoke I don’t want to go back what can I do 😩

 

@Dane, I hear you but you'll only have to deal with it for a short time and once you're past it it'll be much better, i promise :) 

When you get a chance why don't you start an introductory thread in our Intro forum and let everyone meet you? We have a great group here in all stages of their quits who have great tips of their own to offer you :) 

I've given you a couple clues @Dane, you can also distract your mind from thinking about it by focusing on something else. We have a fun games section that a lot of use as a distraction and works pretty good. plus it's fun. I also like the superhard sudoku puzzles. Maybe try something like that. It's all about getting your mind to stop having tantrums from not getting it's fix... I use to repeat over and over again, "this too shall pass". lol and it did :) 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.