Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New commercials for Quitting Cigs

Featured Replies

I don't know which one is worst-the missing teeth guy or the chick with a "poop" bag. I just hope some fence sitter will decide to join us & be smoke free. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

  • 4 weeks later...

I always thought the really shocking ones did the most good-like the ones with the little flaps on the throat-

don't bend over after you eat etc---  I sure hope I quit before............................   

 

I read all the stories on that other site- sad,, educational at the same time-

 

NOPE ya,ll

 

XX RC 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.