Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I've got this

Featured Replies

Posting here this evening just for my own reassurance to  KMQ ...(keep my quit) .

 

Holidays can be a luring temptation . Sudden trigers , sudden stress, all can attribute to resurfacing of old memories of smoking .   It did , and of course I guess an old  conditioned response  resurfaced .  Ah but now I have the insight and the knowledge and tools in my tool bag not to cave in  to stressful times , and manage my stress smoke free . I don't smoke anymore , so smoking is not an option .  Not only that I LOVE my quit ... so I am going to sleep now and tomorrow will indeed be a better day . . My quit is important I am KMQ ( keeping My quit) 

It's important to call on all those tools we learned as a newbie!

 

Hope today is a better day for you Raya?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.