January 14, 201511 yr Wow Pippa, 1 1/2 years is inspirational!! I remember you answering my early posts and me thinking, wow, she must be the quitting goddess with so much time and energy :) Lovely work my friend, awesome support, always. Lots of love from me and thanks too. xx Aww Marti - was going to PM you but I think your mailbox is full ( or you have blocked me ... I mean ya never know ! ) that is so sweet and have to say I'm seriously chuffed here - thank you so much :-). These posts have made me realise why I love this board so much ! Oh and your quit is looking pretty good too xx
January 14, 201511 yr So sorry I'm late hun, but am sending you a huge cookie with chocolate frost'n and a big hug, Congratulations sweetie!! :wub: :wub:
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.