Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Trying To Change My Profile Picture

Featured Replies

Not having much luck though.

 

I use tiny pic.com and it works here

 

2helir6.jpg

 

Yet when I try to import the link it says it can't connect to the server? Is it me, am I doing something wrong?

 

Be warned though if you speak to me in full on tech speak I am not very savvy.

Could you try saving it to you pc and then uploading? Another option would be to upload to photobucket and using their link. If all else fails, maybe I could do it for you?

  • Author

Could you try saving it to you pc and then uploading? Another option would be to upload to photobucket and using their link. If all else fails, maybe I could do it for you?

Would you mind doing it for me please Colleen? I really would be grateful x

Ask burrito. He is good at simple instructions

  • Author

I'm going to send you a pm.

Thank you Colleen.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.