Too late for an SOS....

Jclarke241

Thank you everyone for your support. It was a rough day yesterday and I have a feeling the next few days will be rough as well. It's when I'm out driving around and don't have access to distractions and QT that I'm most vulnerable but I'm not running any errands for the next few days so it will be emotional and uncomfortable but I should be okay.

You will be ok, you will.

The thing is for some of us the other chemicals and crap added to cigs really do make us feel like Shyte! If you just try and focus on the fact that you will never, ever, have to put your body through this detox crap again it really can help. You will be ok if you post, let off steam and just trust that it really does not last forever xx

• Like 2

If it's in the car you need distractions I used to chew gum, or have a straw and took healthy snacks to munch on

Plan ahead jc, you know your vulnerable parts now so you can come up with plans ahead of time that can help you through those difficult moments

You can do this You can and will beat it but mostly you have to convince yourself that you want to quit no matter what, keep telling yourself it over and over

I also found the hypnosis videos on YouTube to fall asleep to very helpful

Xx

• Like 2