Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

QuitMeterFree ticker

Featured Replies

Hi everyone. I am the creator and maintainer of QuitMeterFree.com ticker and smoking cessation information site. I am not sure this is the correct forum, but I am posting it here. If a mod. wants to move it or delete it, that is fine. This is not for publicity for the site. It is for the users who have blank ticker information.

 

I apologize to anyone who has been using the meter for their ticker. Action....I know you are one. I had a bad crash and lost everyone's quit date. Please, if you used QuitMeterFree, come back to the site and recreate your quit information.

 

Again, I apologize for your inconvenience.

 

I often thought about just letting the site die. It does take time and cost to maintain it.

 

However, I will keep it up, because I use it to track my quit.

Hi Iam, and thank you - I will redo it again soon.

 

Hope that your own quit is going well :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.