Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Homeland

Featured Replies

New season! Just watching it now. No Brody though who my own morher was scretly in love with.

Hai TV buddy... ;) I have it dvr'ed I am going to watch tomorrow. Long day today.

Got it DVR'd so I can watch it when I have time.  Took long enough for the season to start!

I wasn't thrilled with the way last season ended so I haven't rushed to watch it yet. I will watch it tonight, maybe, TWD marathon is on... ;) 

What are your thoughts so far Beacon?

  • Author

I am just watching it now but it looks very promising so far.

Brody's kid is cute, Carrie as a mother tho...... the sex scene was interesting. It was an interesting 2 hrs. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

I will have to watch it this weekend! :blink:

It was ok. It's not the same without Brody. :mellow:  meh

Yeah I wonder how they are going to run the plot without him.  I mean the whole premise was about a terrorist ... so we shall see.  Its it doesn't keep my interest, then I'll just stop recording it.

I am going to give it a few more episodes before I give up on it too. 

  • Author

I didn't like Brody so I don't care. My mom is appalled when I say this.

LOL I am not appalled but I thought that his plot was the whole show. I was shocked when they killed him. 

Killing off Brody killed the show to me, watched the first 2 shows but not last nites. But yeah if it continues as is I'll quit watching it to.

  • Author

I am enjoying it. I like spy and political shows

  • 1 month later...
  • Author

I really like this show. Excellent. I will just talk to myself. :)

I watched season one and two what seems like years ago...am out of things to watch and am bored out of my trees so I'm going to start season 3 now.

Sorry TV buddy I fell behind on this one because after episode three I was still "meh". I will just marathon it when there is nothing better on. ;) 

  • Author

Last week was great. I thought it was going one way but it completely made a left turn

At the beginning of the series I thought it was all about Brody, but it's Carrie, isn't it?

  • 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Melanie: wow, just watching last week's episode. Good show!

Beacon: meow!

Melanie: I know, very tense and exciting.

Beacon: meow!

Melanie: no, we already had a snack.

Beacon: hiss.

Melanie: gee I hope Saul doesn't get killed

^^ Adorbs ^^

 

Still haven't started them. I will over the holidays and report back TV bud. 

Okay... watching. 

 

Watching the episode with the prisoner exchange... in-tense.....  

I will admit when I am wrong and here it is... Excellent season. Excellent episodes. I think next season I will wait until they are all aired and watch them all at once again but really... excellent season. I was wrong. I am looking forward to the finale. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.