Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Nicotine addiction

Featured Replies

Could someone explain this to me?

We made ourselves victims to it

 

We will always be within its grasp

 

BUT we do not have to be SLAVE to it anymore

 

The decision is OURS and ours alone to be FREE 

 

and if you do decide to be FREE then education and support will help you remain that for as long as you truly want to

 

 

Joining this site has made me realize this and the members here have made me feel that I am not alone in this and I can also have some fun on the way :)

For me,

It was believing I needed it to get me through all the events life throws at you.....

It helps,it calms....it relaxes......all lies.......

I'm managing to do all those things without nicotine.....

We made ourselves victims to it

 

We will always be within its grasp

 

BUT we do not have to be SLAVE to it anymore

 

The decision is OURS and ours alone to be FREE 

 

and if you do decide to be FREE then education and support will help you remain that for as long as you truly want to

 

 

Joining this site has made me realize this and the members here have made me feel that I am not alone in this and I can also have some fun on the way :)

 

Tracey

 

Very well written!

 

When ones realizes and sees/reads the TRUTH and is willing to

embrace it and give it wings to soar, all else is a pale imitation.

  • 4 weeks later...
  • Author

I hade the effect nicotine has on me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.