Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

How To Remove My Title

Featured Replies

Guys, I want to change my beach hut days are coming title, above my avatar, but I have looked and looked and can't work out where I go to change it.

 

Need guidance :(

Guys, I want to change my beach hut days are coming title, above my avatar, but I have looked and looked and can't work out where I go to change it.

 

Need guidance :(

Arrow beside your name, My Profile, Edit My Profile (right hand side) scroll to middle of that page and you should see Member Title...

  • Author

Thanks Nancy! Xxx

 

I have been there a few times as well! My naughty speed reading habit and not wearing my glasses doesn't help.

 

Thanks ever so much xx

Yay Dancing Queen :)

  • Author

Yay Dancing Queen :)

I nearly put Shiny Disco Balls Action, then remembered Bakon will see it... Lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.