August 17, 201412 yr I noticed that you haven't been too active lately and just wanted to see if all is well with you. Please let us know if you need anything. Doesn't matter if you went back to smoking or not as we're here to help you. Hope to hear from you soon...
August 17, 201412 yr Hi MQ, Well I'm still going strong! I posted a update back on my introductory thread but I think I'll post over here from now on. Thanks for checking in and a big thanks for the videos you posted. Hope the others you mentioned are doing well too. Hang in there guys!
August 17, 201412 yr Author Glad to hear it, Roland! Post wherever you like I just missed your update and wanted to be nosy and make sure everything was okay. :)
August 17, 201412 yr Yes please you guys (and everyone) feel free to start new threads with updates/rants/songs/anything you want so we don't miss them.
August 17, 201412 yr oh that's sad. Yes post in the quit smoking bit with updates, I love updates!! I don't check the intro threads after they are first opened very often but always check here and social :)
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.