The Leftovers

Markus

Right?!?!

Okay so...

1. Officer Hotty McHotterson is bat crap crazy. I saw this one coming. I also think that it might twist in some way. Like them screwing with him to break him?

2. The daughter is joining the Remnants? WTF... come on now.

3. I had a feeling Patti was going to do that. I am glad that she did, I couldn't stand her.

4. The bodies? Sick bastards.

They renewed for season 2.

• Like 2

I sooooooooooooooooooooooooo can't wait till everyone sees this past sunday's show-thats all I'll say so not to spoil it. :rolleyes: 

It was a great episode. 

The difference in the "before" Patti and the "after" Patti was interesting. Tying everyone in together was great. I had a feeling that was the reason that his wife went off of the deep end. Finale is Sunday. 

46 sleeps until TWD! 

• Like 2

2014 Finale.... 

The smoking.. seriously... enough.... 

What the hell Christine?... not cool...

Loved the instrumental of "Nothing else matters"...

Remnants are freakin nuts.... What they did was horrifying. I don't know why but I feel bad when they are catching a beat down even though they deserve it. 

Nora ... I really like Nora...

Officer Hotty McHotterson lost his mind...taking a whore bath with a gallon jug (nom)... and he's got a puppeh and a new baybay...

Wayne in the bathroom... what the hell was that...

• Like 3

I agree BUT........making those dummies of those taken was a nice wakeup call.

I thought Nora was going to kill herself right there. I am also glad that they were dummies, I thought that they were actual bodies last week when they were getting them off of the truck.  

• Like 2