Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

The Leftovers

Featured Replies

Well. I am wondering how they will do a second season. But considering there was no real plot , no biggie. I may read the book

  • Replies 55
  • Views 9.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Sounds to me like another "LOST".   I won´t fall for it again. If it doesn´t make sense from the start, it will probably never make sense.

  • Devil Doll
    Devil Doll

    I like the show a lot even though it is depressing. I just watched last weeks episode and need to catch up on the newest one. I do not like the Remnants at all.

  • queen greenlover
    queen greenlover

    Between them writing "screaming" notes & smoking like chimneys its a weirdass show-but I saw all 5 shows last wkend. It kinda reminds me of that "Left Behind" series but not. :rolleyes:  :rolleyes

Wow thats a cool idea, I'd like to get it as an audio book this one & Under the Dome. I would love to listen to books at work, music is all right but after 13 yrs I need a break. :dash2: 

  • 1 year later...

 

well I am into it.  Second season started last week! :)

  • 1 month later...

What a doofus ending-you know with that type of ending it won't be back. As Jack would say "Damn It" :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

I still have two to watch. I think they did renew it for one more season?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.