July 21, 201412 yr tracey is messing with me, joined a circus with Queen of England. two bearded ladies
July 21, 201412 yr I have no idea. Toronto was one picture. googled the BLTUSA and only got a bisexual article. BITUSA???
July 21, 201412 yr Author toronto - check falls - check other clues are out there colombo :ph34r: here another one
July 21, 201412 yr buffalo? instead of teasing the stupid kid, u could post them all here picture of my grandfather? cemetery?
July 21, 201412 yr None of you got I without her telling. She was terrible at clues and you all ride jimmies bus
July 21, 201412 yr Author I got the front seat :) right next to Jimmy and I can operate the open door lever :) My clues were good I might even become a browns fan who knows? Weird things can happen :)
July 21, 201412 yr Browns moved to Blatimore. Long time ago. New team is called the Brownmarksinmyunderwear by Igotanichybutt
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.