Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I did it

Featured Replies

Congratulations 11better11.  I got here late, so it looks like you're on day eleven now.  Good job.

 

On 8/13/2022 at 5:18 PM, 11better11 said:

 Is it normal to feel "Wtf I'll just have one." ??? Because I know its so stupid and will reverse my progress but I can't stop this thought.

 

It's just a thought; don't make too much of it.  We have thousands of thoughts per day; they go away just as fast as they come on.

 

The single biggest turning point in my quit came when I stopped fighting those thoughts.  I learned to just sit with them for a bit and recognize them for what they are.

 

Every thought has as much or as little power as you give it.

  • Author
6 hours ago, AceWhite said:

Way to go!

No more butt sucking!!

Yes, Ace White! No more bad smells no more bad taste.

 

 

1 hour ago, Boo said:

Congratulations 11better11.  I got here late, so it looks like you're on day eleven now.  Good job.

 

 

It's just a thought; don't make too much of it.  We have thousands of thoughts per day; they go away just as fast as they come on.

 

The single biggest turning point in my quit came when I stopped fighting those thoughts.  I learned to just sit with them for a bit and recognize them for what they are.

 

Every thought has as much or as little power as you give it.

 

That is so good! 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.