Facebook

Susana

Just in case it may help somebody...

We have a Facebook page called "Quit Smoking Quit Train".

It is fun to post FB jokes and keep an alternative means of communication.

Also, I found an extra bonus to having that FB page: I have an old Blackberry. I can read the boards but can´t log on or reply. So I did a test in case I found myself in real trouble and needed to post an SOS (how many times have we heard "I wanted to SOS but I was away from my PC").

Well, if you have a Blackberry you can upload your "Facebook for Blackberry" app, and this gives you instant access to your FB account at all times, even if there is almost no wi-fi reception. It is great.

I did a test and posted from my Blackberry straight on the Quit Smoking Quit Train, and I had a response within minutes. It would be an option for me. No excuses!

Check it out... it may be an option for you too!

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Quit-Smoking-Quit-Train/550498668401231?fref=ts

• Like 1