Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Jeanne Meier, Juan, Amey, ImDoingIt, Trish, Racheal, Brittany, Daisyjane,

Featured Replies

  • Replies 53
  • Views 7.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • I'm still here !!!!  And I have quit smoking.  This time it's for good.  My quit date is Friday the 13 th.  So I have 10 days under my belt and going strong.    Sorry I haven't been on for a while a

  • hey you guys, still alive...hope  you all are well! :)   Smoke-free is lovely as ever, miss ya guys, sometimes ya gotta break away...will never forget this place and the kindness here!   Kilo Tang

  • comrade simba
    comrade simba

    It's all good here, I rolled over the 5 month mark yesterday. Been on a "vacation" the last few days in Indiana building a roof frame onto posts for a friend of mine's house in the woods. No electrici

Do you guys remember "1day@atime"? Sarah? From the other board? I see that she is still around, lurking. Not sure why she is not posting though. It was good to have her aboard. And not to mention rainforest.

I see Scott logged in now!  Hi Scott :)

 

sorry all, but this was the first time I saw this thread...

 

I have been super busy trying to get caught up with my life... I dont know how to explain it but it is sort of like when you paint that dingy looking room in your house so it will look nice and clean like all the others.... only to find out that  a different room  takes the place as the dingyest room that needs to be painted...  It seems as though every time I turn around there is something else that I need to start doing in my new healthy life... It is all good!

 

I do check in from time to time but do not always log in. It is really nice that you thought of me... you are all good people!  I am about 3 days away from 18 months smoke free and loving it!

I will post an update on what I have going on in a few days.... 

 

Tiffany.... You always had the ability to do  this but it sounds like you finally got your head in the right place... I am proud of you!!!  And I miss seeing you too!

 

Thanks all!!

I miss you too Scott.  Seems like forever since we talked........

 

I am so glad to hear your moving on in your life, but if you could take some time out for some much needed friend talk, I would love that, but no pressure (pressure, pressure, pressure)  I would love to hear how your doing every once in a while and listen to you do some more auctioning !!!  lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.