So what's next for you?

Fluffyyellowduck

22 minutes ago, Fluffyyellowduck said:

What's the next thing for you? What do you plan on working on in your life? 

Fatherhood.

I have six-months of on-the-job experience under my belt, but there's always something new to learn.  Always room for improvement.

Following the lead of a six-month old really keeps you on your toes.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Boo said:

Fatherhood.

I have six-months of on-the-job experience under my belt, but there's always something new to learn.  Always room for improvement.

Following the lead of a six-month old really keeps you on your toes.

Yes it does! Mine are 7, almost 12, and 16.

The best advice anyone can offer you is to lock up all your permanent markers and maybe sure that pens are never accessible.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, Doreensfree said:

What's next for me .....

Hopefully another year of good health ...and another trip to Oz maybe ...🙏

Sounds like a great plan, Doreen! :D

I had B12 deficient anemia and it took me a long time to get to get better. I'm only 33 and if I wanted to work out I was stuck on doing sitting down/senior's workouts and still got winded! Now I'm well enough to get back in shape. 

The next step for me is gaining weight, doing the strength training, taking that multivitamin, and drinking plenty of water. Might even invest in some Ensure drinks.

• Like 3