September 19, 20215 yr Author I would think the resale value would be the same as for narcissists, pretty low 😄
September 19, 20215 yr With resale so low, it's hard to see why some folks are so high on narcissists these days
September 19, 20215 yr Author And while we're making them we could make deviled eggs for us to snack on
September 20, 20215 yr Author I guess we'll need to get that cute chef back since I've never made deviled eggs then
September 20, 20215 yr It seems to always come back to the chef, although I could probably pull off deviled eggs in a pinch.
September 20, 20215 yr Author I'm not picky about who makes the eggs but I really wanted to see that cute chef again
September 20, 20215 yr Ha, well I'm darn cute but not much of a chef so we should rehire him so we don't starve.
September 20, 20215 yr I often like to go with the underdog, but in this case deviled eggs are at stake so I'd play it safe
September 20, 20215 yr The short bank robber had to move the bench over to reach the safe e Edited September 20, 20215 yr by Jordan7
September 21, 20215 yr Author I hope that bank learned to secure their bench so it doesn't happen again
September 21, 20215 yr Author If short people were banned from banks they would have nowhere to put her money except under their mattress
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.