Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Time to go - Best Wishes to All

Featured Replies

Keep your account open and stop by and say hi once in while.  Like a lot.  Ok!!! :)

 

HUGS!

 

xoxo

 

Markus all the very best wishes in your life - I was sad to see this post but can understand completely

 

than you for all your support and time 

 

please stop in now and again if you can we wont say goodbye we will say see you later

 

be happy, be free and enjoy your life xx

Markus - thanks for the support and time you have put in and best wishes for all your future endeavours ((( hugs )))

; ( sad to hear but I get it, thank you for helping me and soo many others on our quit journey, you should be soo proud of yourself cos you have helped soo many people save their lives, you will be sorely missed, take care of yourself.

Sue xxx

Markus, my friend, I totally understand... but I do hope you swing by every now and then to say hi.  You will always be my buddy that shares my love of classic rock!  Best of luck to you!  *big hugs*

 

Fabu (just for you!)

Markus,

 

I am sorry to see this, but I totally understand.  You have taught me many things, thank you for that.  I wish you the best!

 

Lynn

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.