Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

no smoking poems

Featured Replies

rose are red vilotes are blue

smoking is not for me and you

it poisons you and rots your teeth to

and you breath ewwww  so smoking is

not for me or you  throw them away

 yaa hooo  thats it for   now  im through :good3: 

LOL- I didn't know you were a poet.  I like it :)

I am a non smoker 

Do not want to be a choker

No black smoke in my lungs

For I am still Young

No More Smelly Clothes

Only Good things for my nose

Because I Chose

  • Author

amy i like your pome better 

Roses are red, but can be other colours too, violets are blue...no they're not...aren't they violet?

I don' t think anybody liked our Poems Jimmy :angry:  :(

Roses are red,

violets are blue,

quitting smokings the best you can do.

You might get wired and might get cranky

but to carry on smoking is really w...  bad for you.

 

xx

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.