Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

larklibby

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by larklibby

  1. :good:
  2. You don't want to smoke, the drug wants you to smoke. That should be motivation right there, you're taking back control. Stick with it, it does get better.
  3. and here is some dodgy music from my band The Salamanders! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISAA2qyWHtg
  4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jlbunmCbTBA
  5. I'm only in my quit by a few months so no pro! But I would say get in the mindset of you are not 'giving something up' you're actually gaining a lot - and that's very true. I think that's why it took me so long to even try and stop smoking, I saw it as losing something and I can honestly tell you now, you gain so much. Also what helped me was to look at why I smoked, and what I saw was I never had a reason to smoke, I wasn't making the decision. You gotta take control, be prepared for a bumpy ride in the early days, but you know what, it's FRIGGIN WORTH IT. Imagine not being chained to something? - Take control back. ps. I smoked for 25 years from an early age.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.