Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Sonic

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Sonic

  1. Sonic replied to Gemzee's topic in Socializing
    Ravens football. Cold beer. CP Tacos
  2. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  3. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  4. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -14
  5. Nope
  6. Freakin' awesome! Congratulations Ross You da man
  7. Congrats Marti
  8. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    GN sticks. GL chicks
  9. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    11
  10. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    VI
  11. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I meant 9 sorry
  12. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    #7
  13. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    ^ I mean 6
  14. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    FoUr
  15. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  16. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    zero
  17. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    oh babs :)
  18. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    19 and 17 got me 20 :(
  19. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    17.... The year was 1987 and I was listening to WHAM
  20. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    15. That's how many teeth grandpa sonic has
  21. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    13 the amount of showers I took in 1987
  22. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    what about 11?
  23. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I thought you were right but I recounted and its 9
  24. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    I think you meant 7
  25. Sonic replied to bakon's topic in Games
    Make it look like 5

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.