Everything posted by joe
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
(io)... Lol...old habits....go bucks!
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
Chicks are getting a sore @ss .... But I do believe they still have a smile on their face. ;) 0
-
chicks or sticks
10... Everyone loves B-D-B.. :p
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
3... I think we are up 22 games now. ... :p
-
chicks or sticks
And....20 What do you know.....another "2". :p
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
16 Lol, "Beth"... I hadn't noticed... Got at least 1 number to play in tonight's lotto....ll
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
chicks or sticks
1 Positive one +uno Let the bidding begin...do I hear two?
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
- chicks or sticks
-
prayers please
In my thoughts and prayers....