Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

robin0212

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by robin0212

  1. Thanks everyone! Netflix binging Bloodline is helping! But keeping me up way too late lol.
  2. Thanks overcome! Thank you Jillar😊
  3. Thank you! I work full time, 2 teenagers. I think coping with life without smoking is more exhausting right now.
  4. So far so good. A week today. I'm so tired.
  5. Happy one month!!! I had an awful "quitters flu" twice, and the first time I actually had pneumonia for three weeks. Lung shock! agree- I doubt that after a month you would have those symptoms related to quitting.
  6. Congrats on 4 months Brioski!! Enjoy that gelato!
  7. Thanks overcome!
  8. Thank you. I can live without smoking right? Yes i can yes i can .....deep breaths and drinking ice water through a straw helps.
  9. Thank you for the reminder ! Profile updated! Going to work on the ticker I couldn't figure out lol.
  10. So far so good! I just read your other post. Sounds like you are pushing through and going strong! Fantastic!
  11. Thanks Brioski. I walked by a guy smoking yesterday and I felt like vomiting. So happy for that.
  12. Hi Leap, I'm hoping it was a reminder. Nope no NRT.
  13. I want to be a non-smoker. I hate the thought of smoking. I've been reading about coping skills. I'm very tired. I just want to sleep or cry. Nothing we all haven't been through. Thank you for the push. I need to hear this.
  14. Thank you for your response Overcome-It's such a roller coater! I agree easier just not to smoke. I don't have any cigarettes and I don't want to frantically drive to a store so that's a good sign!
  15. Will do!!
  16. Thanks DenaliBlues. No smoking today.
  17. Did not smoke today. I absolutely do not recommend weaning. When I quit the first time I tried to wean. Never worked. I tried the gum, decided I didn't want to have to get off the nicotine and just quit. It lasted over 2 years and I have felt awful since going back.
  18. @LeapOfFaiththank you for this, I'm hoping just a blip. Couldn't really enjoy it because of the guilt 😞
  19. Omg. Had half last night. None today, and have none left. Maybe a blip. What a wreck.
  20. Thanks @jillar! I will try this.
  21. I am trying to set my ticker. I'm doing something wrong. Why does it keep resetting itself? And now I have like 6 of them 😂
  22. Yay 3+ hours! I hope you are still going strong. We all have faith in you Leap!
  23. What is the difference between daytime and evening for you as far as activity? For me boredom is a huge trigger. And is the forum more active at night? I'm only on here at night. Staying close helps me, and has helped in the past. I was ambivalent about stopping for months.
  24. Yum!! The carbs I know..I could live on sugar. Agree celebrations are so important!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.