Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ChristaC

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by ChristaC

  1. I'm so proud of you, Colleen! 10 months is fantastic, congratulations!
  2. It's a horse, of course, of course....LOL
  3. Hi, Nancy! Good to see ya!
  4. Eeeeek! Your new cat is uglier than your last one, Tiff! Ooops....did I just say that out loud? Sowwy.... :D
  5. Have a great time, No! Flying is so much more enjoyable when you don't have to run around like a nut looking for a smoking section....LOL. I know. I just flew down to Georgia last Saturday (first time I flew since I quit), and it was soooooo much better! ;) :)
  6. And there you are, Jeni....I see you on the Lido Deck! Congratulaltions!
  7. Fantastic news, Ladybug!
  8. Jengel....7 Months is fantastic! You rock!
  9. Great group of people! Happy to be one of you.... :)
  10. Yep, Paul...she's the one. Looks like a bratty kid, doesn't she? :D
  11. Yeah, the bratty kid "forgot" to tell me about it.... :D ;) :rolleyes: :D
  12. You too, Bandito! :)
  13. Hi, action! Glad you're here, too.... :)
  14. ROTFLMAO at my brat.... :D
  15. I just found out about it last night..LOL. Good to be here!
  16. What's up? :D PS...it says up there in red that I have 3 messages, but when I click on it, nothing happens? Just so you senders know that I'm not ignoring you...:-)

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.