I was prepared and bought bags of Lifesavers, there already gone but Amazon is on its way!
In the SOS posts is to look back at your own post's. Well this is a LIFESAVER in itself.. Everything I am going through is listed by my own hand. And some answers to my questions and help is there in my personal messages and posts, it's a hell of a read.
Thank you all for the help and friendships. You all are also LIFESAVERS!
Myself fighting and having had such incredible convictions to my quit is amazing. I need to get through this and be THAT GUY.
It seems so long ago but as I read my memory of the plans and setbacks are crystal clear.... why did I fail.. I know exactly why. It did have to do with the "one" but what I allowed to get me to that "one" is the problem. There was so much more in my life that gave way to failing. Same exact thing on my pervious quit!!!!
I cannot explain in an open forum since I would not want to supply other quitters with excuses to be anything but truthful to their quits.
Watch that NicoDemon he is shrewd.
Research is power!!