Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeegieWoman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeegieWoman

  1. Nope New pedestrian bridge in Glasgow
  2. Hey I live with a social smoker, and my father in law visits once a week and he smokes. My husband has never even tried to quit, he only smokes when he is drinking, so once a week at the weekends. I find it very frustrating hes never even tried to quit, but gave up the fight trying to persuade him long ago. All you can do it hold strong, you are quitting for you, noone else can do it but you. Im a seriel quitter too btw, but had one very long quit prior to this decent length quit right now. I think in the very beginning I quite liked the smell of the smoke but I tell you what, once you get some time under your belt you will soon be so grossed out by it!!! I think you just need to be very selfish and self indulgent and just focus on yourself, and your quit and doing things you enjoy, will keep you busy, occupied etc. Im a big NRT advocate, they really take the edge off massively, have you tried patches or gum before? Wishing you all the best and keep us posted

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.