Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WeegieWoman

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by WeegieWoman

  1. Happy Hump Day Everyone
  2. Nope for Tuesday
  3. Hey, I quit using the patches, I think they are literally the best thing ever, I couldnt have done it without them!! Its defintely not a cop out, its a very useful tool, they realllllly help, and you can just work down the strength of the patch over time. Coming off the patches wasnt then like going cold turkey, I worked down the strength over time and then found odd days where i had forgot to put on the patch! Thats when I thought i was ready to come off them when that kept happening, i suppose i did use them as a crutch in the beginning, but i needed that! We had lots of smoking rituals and my new ritual was putting on the patch, setting me up for the day! Good luck with it!

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.