Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Colleen

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Colleen

  1. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    2
  2. I'm here. Sorry I'm not posting so much lately. I'm still trying to bounce back from a car accident in January. A lot of physical therapy and I just had an injection in my sacroiliac joint yesterday. I am itching to get back to the gym full time, but at least I don't smoke :)
  3. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  4. Colleen replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    Hmmm sounds like projection....
  5. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  6. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -11
  7. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -10
  8. -1
  9. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  10. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -12
  11. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -7
  12. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -6
  13. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4
  14. Awesome job!
  15. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -3
  16. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -1
  17. Colleen replied to Petra's topic in Socializing
    +1 : )
  18. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -20
  19. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  20. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -15
  21. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -13
  22. Colleen replied to bakon's topic in Games
    -4

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.