Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Slow

Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Slow

  1. I've just bought 2 new windsurf boards , I can use them now I don't get out of breathe .
  2. Nope
  3. Hi Evelyn , can I have one please ? Just one
  4. i can remember my brother running me over on his bike when I was 2 . I cannot remember crap I did yesterday . Brains are strange . Addiction is even deeper .
  5. Hi Evelyn , Nope for me today .
  6. It's a great day to not smoke , it's a NOPE from me for today
  7. I'm loving my new powers
  8. I'm going to make life easy for myself today and not smoke , NOPE
  9. Hi Bluebus , in a few weeks you will feel so free . Cigs control most aspects of your life . Hang on and enjoy the ride , don't hate the healing .
  10. Nice one P&P , inspiring us newbies along
  11. I agree Doreen , I'll join you today for a big NOPE . Plus it's windy so I'm going windsurfing and you can't smoke in the sea lol
  12. It's a bit late in the day but still a nope from me
  13. Hi Doreen , I agree , Nope
  14. Nope , better late than never
  15. Nope for today , tough day for me out of nowhere but I know the rules !
  16. Haha twice in one day

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.