December 7, 20169 yr Anyone seen it on Netflix? Awesome series, I just watched 4 series in a week lol what can I say I'm an addict :) Ot was good and it ended as i wanted it to, im doing a happy dance!
December 7, 20169 yr I've not seen that but have been looking for another series to get into since I finished Stranger Things and Goliath. I'll have to check it out. :)
December 9, 20169 yr We have just finished watching The Killing (Danish version). Absolutely amazing. Will miss it so much. Love scandinavian dramas - The Bridge was great, Arne Dahl was good, Trapped (Icelandic) too. Also Spiral (a French series) was great too. Would love to know of any more good dramas to watch.....
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.