November 22, 20169 yr Loving it... Took me a few episodes to work out what's going on, that's if that is what actually is going on. So far I'm thinking... William is the MIB and we are seeing two, or three (not sure) time lines. Also suspect that when Bernard is speaking to Dolores that is the past, starting to wonder if he was the human form of Arnold and Bernard is a host made in Arnold's imagine..or something like that. Anybody else hooked, if you are what do you think is going on? In the U.K. Episode 10 airs tonight..so you ahead of me no doubt.
November 23, 20169 yr I think they need a better earase feature and the rich man with the scalp is going to die when the black prostitute finds him.
November 23, 20169 yr I am loving the show too. I remember watching the movie as a young girl and also Future World. I'd like to see more of the real world outside as well.
November 23, 20169 yr Author I am loving the show too. I remember watching the movie as a young girl and also Future World. I'd like to see more of the real world outside as well. I haven't ever watched the film/movie so I will have to do that. I read they are going to do s season 2, that's good, and that they will tie up the ends and give us something else to look forward to. I do hope so as I hope it doesn't turn into another Lost. Do you think Sylvester and Felix are hosts too? Bakon I hope she doesn't kill him, well at least not before we get that full story on him. I know he dragged Dolores into the barn, made to think he raped her, but I'm not sure he did. He did something to her but I don't think it was rape.
November 23, 20169 yr Yes Yul Brynner had a very iconic role in the move and there is one scene in the tv show that kind of hints at it.
November 23, 20169 yr I will be too confused if it is moving different time sequences. That family in the Woods is something to watch. I don't believe it's his old family as a child.
November 24, 20169 yr Author See unless it is different time sequences then I really haven't a clue what's going on Bakon. Yes, that family, as you say something to watch. I have read that they are going to tie everything up nicely, in the finale, I do hope so. i know this for sure Bakon...Westworld is not a theme park I want to visit..I'll stick with Disney.
November 26, 20169 yr I would ride the other way and skip mousetown . Way too much to take wife along but one good back up man....no time for the ladies or drinking either. When I started working it was six shooter revolvers so I know the speed load drills, shot guns are my favorite and lever rifles since I was 16. The horse could be tricky but the camping or scouting I could like
November 30, 20169 yr This show is a mess. Anyone remember series Men from Mars? Ended as a dream. This better now do same thing. Time shift. Yep. Now I have to go back and watch entire season again. After next week finale
December 5, 20169 yr Author This show is a mess. Anyone remember series Men from Mars? Ended as a dream. This better now do same thing. Time shift. Yep. Now I have to go back and watch entire season again. After next week finale I am about to watch the finale, have you seen it yet Bakon? I loved, last week, when Doleres heard footsteps, said "William" and it was The Man In Black. My heart did a flip, love things like that. I have been looking forward to tonight's viewing all day, ninety minutes too... a real treat. I won't post about the finale until you confirm you have seen it.
December 5, 20169 yr Author Just watched it too.. o..m...g I must watch it again, I thought it was a fabulous ending. So it turns out Ford was in fact helping, getting them ready. The William/MIB reveal..fabulous...the moment she looked through him and didn't recognise him, heart breaking. Roll on season 2.
December 7, 20169 yr I have seen it. Don't get why William stayed his whole life to solve a man made puzzle. Also if the players kill humans,who will fix them? They have only a few with realization of being something more than the story line. As for Hopkins character-did he kill Arnold?
December 7, 20169 yr Author I have seen it. Don't get why William stayed his whole life to solve a man made puzzle. Also if the players kill humans,who will fix them? They have only a few with realization of being something more than the story line. As for Hopkins character-did he kill Arnold? No Arnold realised that the hosts had reached self awareness and would be aware of what was happening to them, take Dolores for example..stuck in a loop of rape and her parents being murdered. So he wanted to destroy them rather than subject them to the awareness of their reality. Meant he would have to die too, as Ford didn't agree believe him and wanted the park to still open. I found it fitting that Dolores killed Ford through choice and not programmed to do so like she was for Arnold. I found the William story very sad, what a waste of a life. I know he spent a few years, searching for Dolores, then once he realised she'd been wiped why go back? Maybe he was searching for something real in there? He kept saying to Logan ;(BIL) that Dolores was real, was different. He seemed a very sad unhappy man. Was he already a sad unhappy man? I suspect so as Logan made the point, on the opening episode, that this place reveals the real you. Now I know what I know I'm going to watch the series again, it might make more sense to me. I was shocked that Ford had been on the hosts side, afterall, and wasn't the baddie I first thought he was. In turn I thought William to be a goodie and he turned out to be the baddie...good twist. Then I think was William really a baddie? After all his whole journey was about helping them reach self awareness too...as he saw that in Dolores at times, and in Mauve when he killed her daughter in the barn. I loved that Dolores dragged William through the church, in the exact same way he had dragged her by the scruff of her neck into the barn. Have you watched Person Of Intrest Bakon? Same folk behind that...excellent show. Am enjoying the Affair too.
December 8, 20169 yr I liked the season a lot! Toward the end I read a few articles about the series and what was happening so it helped me understand better. :0
December 8, 20169 yr Author I liked the season a lot! Toward the end I read a few articles about the series and what was happening so it helped me understand better. :0 I had to read a few articles too Beacon, to help me try and understand it better. I will be looking forward to season 2.
December 8, 20169 yr So reading would make me more self aware inside of stuck in the loop of trying to figure it out. I think I will rewatch the season... I have not watched the other shows. Got too many as is and no time to watch. Have a few books it has taken me months to get to because of summer and yard work. Maybe I will become self aware and quit posting in chicks and sticks.
December 8, 20169 yr How did Arnold die if "there are no accidents here" and who is the board and why did they want Ford out?
December 8, 20169 yr Author How did Arnold die if "there are no accidents here" and who is the board and why did they want Ford out? He must have given her a different kind of gun, as you say no accidents here. I don't know the name of the the song he put on, when she shot him, but he told her he would help her...the song was part of helping her. It was the same song playing as she shot Ford. They wanted Ford out as they wanted the code and to make the host more simple. I can see now why he got Bernard to kill Teresa, as she was always on about making them more simple. That would have been the opposite of his aim for them, as they would not have become self aware...then free which was his end game. I wonder what they wanted with the code? Maybe to make a host army? Maybe season 2 will give us an idea, mind you Dolores shot the board didn't she, so who's left? I read the actor who played the Man In Black is in season 2 though. I was saying to Lee and Megan tonight I really need to watch it again now. I will be honest I really didn't get the first four, or five, episodes and nearly gave up on it. I imagine it might make a lot more sense if I watch it again.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.