Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Countdown to Fall/Autumn

Featured Replies

grrrrrrrr....as a person who tries to see the positive side of a situation...I will reluctantly share in the autumn enthusiasm...grrrrrr

 

too soon for my Spring countdown?

 

trees-in-the-fall.jpg

Does this help

 

166Days

14Hours

4Minutes

10Seconds

until the start

This is how fast Fall happened this year in South Central Alaska.  The snow in my yard melted within 24 yours and I see green-ish grass again but still, it has been crazy fast this year.

12072729_1030121983686532_35871536680352

I'm KINDA looking forward to Fall this year.  It's been hot and dry in Denver, and I either wanna keep wearing shorts & Tanks (which just doesn't happen here in October too much), or start wearing boots & sweaters. Of course, once the weather gets cold - I'll be wishing for warmth.  That's how it goes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.