Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Stupid song

Featured Replies

I listenend to Lady Gaga's Alejandro,singing along something smoke and hush. The I realised I was singing, first a stupid song and singing what I never intent to do. What the f?

Ok NOT ONE PUFF EVER, just as a statement for myself and gaga can smoke and hush what she wants but I don't WANT to and DONT SING I want to

 

Bleh

That's right my friend.  Not one puff ever for you.  We can't control Gaga.  :)   

Well, with a name like "Gaga" what do you expect? :lol: :lol2: :music:

  • Author

True and who ever listens to Gaga anyway? ;)

Lady Gaga will do whatever she wants. Remember that meat outfit she wore? I don't think she would listen to us anyway, lol.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.