Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

I can't do it!

Featured Replies

  • Author

Thanks Ria, he does feel awful! I hope he tries again soon, he'll get lots of encouragement from me.

I too have a sneaky suspicion I'll succeed!

don't give up you can do this  . be determend  to not smoke no matter what happens  I know easyer said than done  if I can you can  congrats on almost 2 weeks

  • Author

Thanks everyone,

 

It is getting easier, that's what I'm telling myself! (because it's not), back on the vapours tonight - got home really late as a colleague called in sick, no cover as usual.

 

However, focusing on the downward slides too (Marti! ;-)) good tip......so determined to do this, it is taking me an hour a day to focus, re-think, read etc but a very worthwhile hour indeed!

 

Hanging on in there :-/

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.