Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

For Wine Lovers....

Featured Replies

^^^^ That's so funny! .............and sooooo true!!!

  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

OMG, I never had Pinot Grigio before this week..love it!

OMG, I never had Pinot Grigio before this week..love it!

Ew! Think that's the only white wine I don't like lol

Ew! Think that's the only white wine I don't like lol

Gem - I love you but in this you are so wrong ! I could go a Pinot Grigio right now - except of course for the fact it is 9.30 am here and people would look at me strangely if I did ... So will go for more tea instead 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

 

Alright Pippa - stop rambling and get back to work !!

Gem - I love you but in this you are so wrong ! I could go a Pinot Grigio right now - except of course for the fact it is 9.30 am here and people would look at me strangely if I did ... So will go for more tea instead 3daa4cc69413a4a4fda538b0ecb14120_zps9b10

 

Alright Pippa - stop rambling and get back to work !!

To be fair it's a long time since I've had it....and I used to drink sweet wines. I probably would like it now :p

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.