Tyme2be Truthful

bakon

50% or more smokers die from conditions caused by smoking. Pretty gloomy odds when smoking is a completely arbitrary activity. You are the very first former smoker I have encountered who said they had no compromises in respiration, so I can't address that. Even smokers in their teens and 20's note shortness of breath. On a personal level...smokers stink. Their clothes, hair, and breath stinks. Maybe you hung around very polite people when you were a smoker? If it was just the money that stopped you from smoking...well, thank goodness for pricey smokes! This addiction is a killer. Besides that, it's an ugly, ugly disgusting habit. It's a selfish habit. Second hand smoke is polluting...even outdoors. Glad you're a nonsmoker!!!

ME TOO, CPK!!! I do know all that info, but for some "twisted" reason, I kept kidding myself that "one day I'll just quit,like I did last time".... of course, it took 7+ years... anyway...

NO WAY is my sister polite!!! lol... she would be the FIRST to say "you stink of smoke" if I did!! plus my massage therapist!

I used to get compliments about my fragrance... (well, still do)  but yes! I DID hate the stink on my fingers, which is why I ALWAYS washed my hands with antibacterial gel! My daughter also is VERY anti-smoking!! always has been! and she didn't KNOW when I visited there!!

I made ULTRA sure, the smoke blew away from me... I smelt it on me.... because I wouldn't shower after each cigi....

I'M OVER THE MOON THAT I'M A NON-SMOKER NOW!!!!  Not just for the money... but because I'm FREE!!!!!! (as well as a LOT richer!)

P.S... spent a small fortune on mints, chewies etc!!! so no! my breath NEVER smelt!! believe me!!! Why do you think I feel SOOO FREEEE!!!!

I was a closet smoker!!! the worst stress you can EVER imagine... and on top of that, I HATED myself for being so weak, pathetic, and addicted!!!

Especially given I'd quit for a LONG time 10 years ago!!...

• Like 2

ME TOO, CPK!!! I do know all that info, but for some "twisted" reason, I kept kidding myself that "one day I'll just quit,like I did last time".... of course, it took 7+ years... anyway...

NO WAY is my sister polite!!! lol... she would be the FIRST to say "you stink of smoke" if I did!! plus my massage therapist!

I used to get compliments about my fragrance... (well, still do)  but yes! I DID hate the stink on my fingers, which is why I ALWAYS washed my hands with antibacterial gel! My daughter also is VERY anti-smoking!! always has been! and she didn't KNOW when I visited there!!

I made ULTRA sure, the smoke blew away from me... I smelt it on me.... because I wouldn't shower after each cigi....

I'M OVER THE MOON THAT I'M A NON-SMOKER NOW!!!!  Not just for the money... but because I'm FREE!!!!!! (as well as a LOT richer!)

P.S... spent a small fortune on mints, chewies etc!!! so no! my breath NEVER smelt!! believe me!!! Why do you think I feel SOOO FREEEE!!!!

I was a closet smoker!!! the worst stress you can EVER imagine... and on top of that, I HATED myself for being so weak, pathetic, and addicted!!!

Especially given I'd quit for a LONG time 10 years ago!!...

Well, that's interesting. I guess we all have our reasons for quitting. Maybe if you paid what I did for cigarettes you might still be smoking. I could get them on sale for around US $4.50 for pack of 20, which is about one-fourth of what you were spending. So glad you're a nonsmoker.