Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Want to have a good day????

Featured Replies

I literally just finished watching this. Funny as shit

  • Author

OMG Chris! Hilarious! 

 

I know right???  I knew you would understand Ds.

I know right???  I knew you would understand Ds.

I very rarely admit this but the show remained on in syndication until a few years ago... I used to watch it... lol 

I very rarely admit this but the show remained on in syndication until a few years ago... I used to watch it... lol 

I think it still comes on one of the MTV channels in the afternoon

I think it still comes on one of the MTV channels in the afternoon

I'll have to look for it! Thanks for encouraging my not so secret shame Sonic.

  • Author

I'll have to look for it! Thanks for encouraging my not so secret shame Sonic.

 

Don't be shamed Ds!!!  Stand up and be proud of your choices.... me first...

 

I am Chris....and I watch(ed) Saved By The Bell... even the College Years  :wacko:

 

You know what???  That felt liberating...let me continue...

 

And......... drum roll please...... Full House... that is right!!!

Don't be shamed Ds!!!  Stand up and be proud of your choices.... me first...

 

I am Chris....and I watch(ed) Saved By The Bell... even the College Years  :wacko:

 

You know what???  That felt liberating...let me continue...

 

And......... drum roll please...... Full House... that is right!!!

I have to watch Full House everyday :)

I have an 8 year old

 

 

 

Edited because I can't spell

The college years was great.

 

Ok I'm DD and I watched SBTB... And Glee. Yup, you read that right, the badass zombie killer likes Glee.

mrs watched it, I must have been outside smoking when it was on....

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.