Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Daily Poll ** Special Edition ** Friday

Chat Party Tonight 13 members have voted

  1. 1. Who should take second shift as DJ/Hostess at 10 pm?

  2. 2. Who should the designated driver be?

  3. 3. Who should provide the dancing entertainment?

  4. 4. Who will pass out first?

  5. 5. Who is likely to be the last Man/Woman standing in chat?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

100 percent correct, I was amazed, then I see I am only one to vote. dolt

you an me both think I'll pass out first Bakon haha. I'm in a different time zone tho!!

 

Bugsy for Petra being the last woman standing, don't think pippa counts as she's in aus and will have slept :)

I have seen you drink, time zone don't matter

I will definitely be last man standing - it is only lunchtime here - so I could go on for hours :-)

  • Author

I will definitely be last man standing - it is only lunchtime here - so I could go on for hours :-)

so come on in...rumor has it, I spin a good tune :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.