Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bat needs your help...

Featured Replies

Yeah, I'm liking Batstash!  :)

 

Or that rock has pretty catepilar hair, so Caty - The Rock.

Reddy?

 

Yep

Thank you all for your input. These are the three even though Batstash will get honorary mention  :P

 

1. Red

 

2. Mr Pickles

 

3. Pep

 

Okay Poll Lady, it's all yours  :P

Mehhh they're all rubbish choices,I'm boycotting, ain't no rock should be named any of the above (I'm guessing red is just for Col,go on just ask her out)

Mehhh they're all rubbish choices,I'm boycotting, ain't no rock should be named any of the above (I'm guessing red is just for Col,go on just ask her out)

 

I shall give you the honor of picking the name then, my fair lady from across the lake. Pick the name and it shall be so  :)

Cailin deas ;)

Thank you all for your input. These are the three even though Batstash will get honorary mention  :P

 

1. Red

 

2. Mr Pickles

 

3. Pep

 

Okay Poll Lady, it's all yours  :P

I love these names.  I think if I had a rock and I wanted to name it I would choose........................................................................................wait for it..........

Only messing Bat go get that poll sorted ;)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.