Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Quick Thought Request

Featured Replies

  • Author

Plenty of Burrs here...

 

Good to see I'm right on the ball again....

 

Let me catch up...

 

Oh - I hope Rocky comes home soon.......(())

He's back! Yay!

 

Honestly - Im going to have to brush up on my surveillance of the train. It's all getting too fast for me!!

Sorry, Bandito!  I was so worried, then posted, then got up to go check on them (husband and dog), and they walked in the back door.  It was as if posting helped.  It was weird.  :)  I told my hub to thank the Quit Train for the good vibes. :)

I am so happy your doggy was found.  xoxo my friend.  

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.