Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Doreensfree is Eleven Years Smoke Free Today!!!

Featured Replies

@Doreensfree... how did I miss this thread? Congrats to a wonderful lady. I really appreciate all that you do here to support others.

 

image.png.5558e51c0dd5f7e14248a94cc0ad93f3.png

Congratulations! You are amazing!

 

I thought this was a new post😅

Double congrats because you deserve it!

 

Edited by c9jane29

Thank you Peeps , 

I Carnt believe it’s been 11 years I have been travelling on this wonderful Train . 
Helping Quitters find thier Freedom  still gives me great pleasure . 
If I can do it  anyone can … Trust Me 🐸❤️

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.