Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Quit Train, A Quit Smoking Support Community

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Well hello there fall lineup...

Featured Replies

What is everyone looking forward to?

Off the top of my head... 

Of course you all know The Walking Dead... (because I am just a tad obsessed) 

Arrow

The Flash

Elementary

Big Bang Theory

The Goldbergs

Modern Family

Gotham <--- really looking forward to this one

Comic Book Men

Constantine

Once Upon A Time (because Frozen) 

American Horror Story

Bones

Criminal Minds

There's more, I am sure... and I know I watch too much TV...  :mellow:

Hey DD - TWD for sure.

 

Will try American Horror story, even though I never watched the third season. The only other thing I'm watching at the moment is Supernatural, but I thin that's mid-season at the moment?

  • Author

Uhm nerd boy why you no watch the superhero shows? I has a disappoint.... 

lol

 

I only have time to watch a certain amount of shows - got a lot of sport and movies to watch too... And Tasha insisted that I watch supernatural - only started watching them about 4 months ago, and nearly at the end if season 7 (takes up a lot of time). If you could recommend the best shows, I will give them a go :)

  • Author

I am really excited about Gotham... I will let you know. (Arrow is good too...) 

Hmm, I am reviewing the options. Of course Boardwalk Empire, Grey's Anatomy, Walking Dead. Not sure what new shoes I will try yet.

Might try Gotham... When is Game of Thrones back?

  • Author

March-April usually is GOT premiere. I think right after the second half of TWD ends GOT starts up. 

  • Author

Oh I forgot Sons of Anarchy... final season... Charlie Hunnam (nom nom nom nom)

  • Author

WTF! Married With Children got cancelled???

It's on TBS at like 5 am.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.